I’m pleased to announce today that the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC) entitled “Transformation + Job Creation” will take place next month on Thursday, April 3 and will feature State Development Director David Goodman as the keynote speaker.
Director Goodman leads the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA), a $1.2 billion state agency with 360 employees that administers more than 70 programs helping thousands of entrepreneurs, businesses, communities, and individuals throughout Ohio. More information ODSA’s impact can be found by looking at their website, reading their annual report, or reviewing their budget.
Started in 1983, SIEDC is a nonprofit with the mission to create and retain jobs in Tiffin and Seneca County. New SIEDC President & CEO David Zak will also recap the year’s economic development accomplishments, lay out a vision for the future, and list some specific objectives for the coming year. Area businesses and individuals making significant economic development impact will also be honored.
- Camden Falls, 2460 S SR 231, Tiffin, OH
- $30 per person, reserved tables of 8 available ($240)
- Pecan Chicken, Rosemary & Garlic Pork Loin Buffet Dinner, Cash Bar
- RSVP online by Friday, March 28
- You can also RSVP or get additional information by contacting Karen Bowers (419.447.3831, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 5:30 pm – Social Hour
- 6:15 pm – Welcome | Chair Rob Huntington, President Heidelberg University
- Food is served
- 6:50 pm – Keynote Speaker | David Goodman, Director, Ohio Development Services Agency
- 7:20 pm – Annual Meeting Business
- 7:30 pm – Speaker | David Zak, President & CEO
- 7:45 pm – Awards
- 8:20 pm – Concluding Remarks, Adjourn