Do you own a private business? This webinar may be for you! The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is offering free seminars, or webinars for those who cannot attend, to explain their upcoming transition to prospective billing for employer premiums. The transition for private employers will begin on July 1, but seminars and webinars are scheduled through August.
Topics will include:
- The reason for the transition and its benefits to employers;
- How BWC will cover the costs of this change with a transition credit;
- Transition timelines and important dates to remember;
- Essential information and new requirements for payroll reporting;
- Changes to deadlines for rating plans and BWC programs