Spend an evening in downtown Tiffin! There are many businesses – restaurants, retail and attractions – open late during the week.
Open after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays:
Food and Drinks
- AJ’s Heavenly Pizza – Italian food for pick up and delivery.
- Bailiwicks Coffee Company – Coffee and tea; coffee roasted on-site.
- The Bear’s Den Tavren (Closed Monday) – Full bar. Entertainment includes billiards and darts, as well as live entertainment or karaoke on weekends.
- Clover Club – Full bar and kitchen.
- The Empire at 138 (Late hours Thursday – Saturday) – Upscale dining.
- GW’s Fine Food and Spirits – Full bar and kitchen. Open 24 hours on weekends.
- Fort Ball Pizza Palace – Italian food for pick up and delivery. Daily buffet.
- FroZone – Build-your-own frozen yogurt.
- Hunan King – Chinese food for pick up and delivery.
- Jac & Do’s Pizza – Italian food for pick up and delivery.
- JT’s Bagel Bar (Late hours Thursday – Saturday) – Bagels and bagel sandwiches.
- MST Pub & Grub – Full bar and kitchen.
- Phat Cakes (Late hours Thursday – Saturday) – Home made baked goods, sandwiches/soups/wraps, craft beer, mixed drinks and wine. Live music every Thursday.
- Put N Pita – Authentic Greek food.
- Reino’s Pizza and Pasta – Italian food for pick up or delivery. Daily buffet.
- Uncle Mike’s Dairy Bar – Seasonal. Serves ice cream and other cold treats as well as light food.
- Viaduct Bar and Grill – Full bar and kitchen. Live music on select weekends.
- Avon at Cabin Creations (Open late on Thursday) – Retailer of Avon products.
- The Beanstalk & Company (Open until 6 p.m. Thursday) – Children’s clothes, toys, and accessories store.
- Cabin Creations (Open late on Thursday) – Supplies for arts and crafts.
- Cabin Creations Gift Shop (Open late on Thursday) – Gift shop items.
- Burns Electric (Late hours Monday and Thursday) – Appliances, lighting, custom cabinetry, countertops and flooring.
- Deckers Furniture (Late hours Monday and Thursday) – Whole home furnishings, accessories and carpeting.
- Lee’s Floor Covering (Open late on Thursday) – Offers and installs all types of floorcovering including carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, custom blinds and drapes.
- Level Up – Buys, sells and trades video games, movies and music and sells new skateboards and parts.
- Line Drive Sports Cards – Buy, sell and trade sports cards and collectibles. Friday Magic tournaments, Saturday Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments.
- Ma Chere Claire Boutique (Open late Wednesday and Thursday) – Women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, jewelry and more. Located at the back of Ye Crimper’s Shoppe.
- Paper & Ink – Book seller featuring bestsellers, local authors and history, periodicals and collectable/trading cards.
- Phillips Electric (Open late on Thursday) – Retailer of all major brands of home appliances.
- Ralph’s Joy of Living – Appliance and mattress store, featuring kitchen accessories, wine and craft beer.
- Simply Susan’s (Open late on Thursday) – Women’s boutique selling clothing and accessories, as well as crafted consignment items and scrapbooking supplies, and hand dipped chocolate.
- Washington Street Outfitters – Women’s and men’s clothing, accessories, vinyl records, gifts and more.