The TSEP Awards are presented each year at the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership Annual Meeting to recognize businesses and individuals in the Tiffin and Seneca County community. Not every award is given each year, only when the Membership & Events Committee and/or the president or chairperson deem a company or individual deserving of the particular recognition.
This year’s meeting was March 7, 2019 and the following six awards were presented. Click the links below for additional information and a video about each award winner.
- Partnership in Development Award – Tiffin Community Foundation
- Economic Development Award – Trilogy Health Services
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award – Jolly’s
- Outstanding Business Award – Bascom Communications
- Lifetime Achievement Award – UIS Insurance & Investments and Mitch Felton
- President’s Award – Seneca County Justice Center