The former location of General Electric and Atlas Industries is going to auction at 11 a.m.Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, at Hampton Inn & Suites, 540 E. CR 89, Fremont. Registration starts at 10 a.m.
Built in the 1946 as the General Electric plant, this impressive 252,000+/- square foot, single-story, brick industrial warehouse building is situated upon 16.72+/- acres of land. Most recently Atlas Industries, this property consists of approximately 12,000 square feet of office space containing conference rooms, kitchenette, locker rooms, restrooms and foyer with the balance being warehouse.
- Ceiling heights vary from 18 feet to 45 feet clear span
- Updated LED lighting throughout
- Reznor heat units
- Heavy power – 3,000 Amp, 480 Volt, 3-Phase electric service
- Compressed air and gas lines throughout
- Milwaukee 15 Ton Crane on Rails
- Security cameras
- One 14 foot drive-in door
- Dock doors — two 10 foot docks with levelers, one 8 foot dock with leveler, one 20 foot drive-in.
- Parking for over 1,000 cars and dozens of tractor-trailers (with ability to expand)
- City sewer and water
- Fiber-optic available
- Recent Phase I Environmental Report (2018) contains no recommendations or hazardous material issues.
- Zoned M-2 Heavy Industrial in the City of Tiffin, OH.
For more information on building and site details, see the listing on ZoomProspector.
This site has excellent economic incentives and benefits available through the Port Authority, city and county economic development organizations and JobsOhio regional partner. It is the perfect opportunity for a user or investor to acquire a building at a fraction of the replacement cost.
There is a short-term tenant occupying approximately 60,000 square feet of space which generates over $8,000 per month plus taxes and utilities.
Tiffin, Ohio is located 30 minutes south of the Ohio Turnpike (I-80) in the county seat of Seneca County just 50 miles from Toledo, 35 miles from Sandusky and 90 miles from Cleveland and Columbus. Northern and Ohio West, CSX and Norfolk and Southern rail lines are all located nearby. Walking distance from Heidelberg University and Tiffin University.
The auction is being managed by Colliers International. On-site inspections are scheduled for Nov. 4 and Nov. 11 from 10-11:30 a.m. The buildings is being offered with a published reserve price of $995,000 ($3.95/sf). Three parcels of land in Tiffin are being offered for auction as well.
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership can provide assistance with site selection, local incentives and managing relationships with local governement. For information, please contact Nick Dutro, development manager, at 419.767.0238 (cell) and email at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Zak, president and CEO, at 419.912.1150 (cell) and by email at email@example.com.