Updated 4:46 pm, 4/9/2020.
Thanks to the great work being done by the Ohio Manufacturers’ Association, this section has continued to grow, and we moved the resources here.
1. Ohio Manufacturers’ Association (OMA) – The OMA has been very proactive in getting information out about the coronavirus that is targeted and helpful to manufacturers. Here are some of the best resources:
- Ohio Manufacturers’ Association COVID-19 Resources page
- OMA Analysis of Stay-At-Home for Manufacturers by Bricker & Eckler.
- OMA Briefing (3/23/2020) – one hour briefing – listen here.
- OMA Conference Call (3/25/2020 – Lt. Governor Jon Husted and a panel of experts discuss various topics – listen here.
2. National Association of Manufacturers Resources Page – additional coronavirus resources.
3. US Senator Rob Portman‘s Summary of the CARES Act and how it assists manufacturers.
4. Export Programs – Check out the Ohio Development Services Agency’s new export assistance programs, including virtual consulting. Read more here. (9 Resources)
5. Helping Other Businesses – The Ohio Third Frontier is asking for anyone that can assist in making needed products should contact Scott Ryan, Deputy Chief/Executive Director at 614.466.5675 or Scott.Ryan@development.ohio.gov. We also have a Local Business Helping Local Business survey.
5. Impact Surveys – Manufacturers can tell the State and JobsOhio how this pandemic has negatively impacted business, which in turn will influence policy. There is also a Local Business Helping Local Business survey. Take the surveys here.