Updated 4:34 pm, 4/9/2020.
The Ohio Department of Health has issued guidance documents for ten specific industries, we thought it made sense to consolidate all “stay at home” resources into one page.
Here are some of the foundational documents:
- Director’s Order that All Persons Stay at Home Unless Engaged in Essential Work or Activity (the actual order)
- Summary of Order (list of businesses)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the new Ohio Dept. of Health industry-specific guidance sheets regarding stay-at-home:
- Charitable and Social Services
- Critical Trades
- Educational Institutions
- Food and Beverage
- Gas Stations & Transportation
- Hardware & Supplies
- Mail, Post, Logistics
- Religious Organizations
- Stores That Sell Groceries and Medicine
Here is an analysis by the Ohio Manufacturers Association for manufacturers:
- OMA Analysis of Stay-At-Home for Manufacturers by Bricker & Eckler
There is a Dispute Resolution process that has also been set up in the event that two different health departments have different opinions for businesses with more than one state location.