Are you a Seneca County business owner? Each month, our local businesses can come together to discuss challenges they’re facing and ask questions of Economic Development & Chamber staff and other businesses. The goal is to provide updates, resources and information and give businesses a place to provide us with feedback. Join us!
This month’s forum on Wednesday, August 19 at 8:00 a.m. The topic is the PPL Loan Forgiveness process. Guests include:
- Tim Ensch, Lender Relations, US Small Business Administration (Cleveland Office)
- Steve VanDette, Sr. VP & Commerical Loan Officer, Croghan Colonial Bank
- Brody Fultz, Commercial Loan Officer, Sutton Bank
- LuAnne Cooke, Lt. Governor’s Office
- Seneca County Health Department Staff
- Staff of the TIffin-Seneca Economic Partnership, Seneca Regional Chamber, Fostoria Chamber.
Or join by phone – (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 720-792-125.
Or check out on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/events/2941304122574823/?event_time_id=3241347172570515.