As the pandemic has increased work from home, those looking to lock down your cyber systems and stealing your information are taking advantage by infiltrating work and home systems.
State of Ohio Treasurer Robert Sprague and top industry leaders are providing information on how to protect yourself. The presentation is 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, at the Winebrenner TLB Auditorium on the campus of University of Findlay, 950 N Main St, Findlay.
- What the Treasurer’s office of the State of Ohio does to protect itself and the constituents it serves from ransomware attacks.
- How ransomware will directly impact your business.
- How actual businesses responded to real live attacks and lessons learned.
- What plans can be implemented to mitigate such risk and meet compliance mandates.
- How cyber insurance works to protect your business.
Attendees will leave with a greater understanding of the threats that ransomware poses and how to better prepare their company to avoid such ransomware attacks.
- Robert Sprague, Treasurer, State of Ohio (Keynote Presenter)
- Dr. Loren Wagner, Senior Executive, Risk & Engineering, CentraComm
- Dr. Dennis Acuña, Owner and Principal Consultant, Digital GRC LLC
- Jeff Gillmor, Client Executive, Hylant
The free event is being presented in person and virtually. Lunch is included with in-person attendance. To register, click here.
For questions, contact Mary Ann DeSanzo at (419) 724-8739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is presented in partnership with Hylant, CentraComm and University of Findlay.