Survey for all businesses located in Tiffin, Seneca County
TIFFIN, OHIO – Feb. 10, 2021 – Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (TSEP), in partnership with the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce, announces that it is launching the first-ever annual Seneca County Jobs & Investment Survey. To fill out the survey, visit www.senecabusinesssurvey.com or visit www.tiffinseneca.org to find the link.
This confidential nine-question survey is for all businesses located in Tiffin and Seneca County and is designed to provide better information with which to assess how the local economy is doing and to identify ways to help local businesses grow and be successful. Only aggregate information will be reported to the public, and all individual answers will be kept confidential. TSEP hopes to publish this report in mid-March.
The survey was soft launched to TSEP members last week and is now open to the public. The survey will be open through March 1, 2021. It asks the following eight questions, in addition to contact information for the person and business filling it out:
- EMPLOYEES (BEGINNING OF LAST YEAR) – How many employees did you have at the beginning of 2020?
- EMPLOYEES (CORONAVIRUS) – What was your lowest employee count in 2020?
- EMPLOYEES (NOW) – How many employees do you have now?
- HIRING – Are you looking to hire more employees this year due to turnover or expansion?
- TRAINING – Are you looking to train existing or new employees this year?
- INVESTMENT (LAST YEAR) – How much investment did you make into the business in 2020 (land, building, equipment, furniture & fixtures, working capital)?
- INVESTMENT (THIS YEAR) – How much investment are considering for 2021?
- LOCATION/SPACE – Are you considering making any changes to your space/location in 2021? (adding on, renovating, additional location, relocating)?
Seneca County Commissioners President Mike Kerschner praised the effort: “This is a great opportunity for our local businesses to check in with the TSEP and the Chamber and for public officials to get a better picture of the overall state of our economy.”
Tiffin Mayor Aaron Montz asked that business leaders take the survey. “The information being collected provides valuable insight into the resiliency of our community, and I hope that every business owner takes the opportunity to fill out this survey.”
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact David Zak, President & CEO of the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership, at 419.912.1150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership
Started in 1983 as the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC), the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is a private, non-profit corporation dedicated to driving positive economic, downtown, and community development in Tiffin and Seneca County, Ohio, which consistently ranks among the top communities nationally for economic development. Learn more about the great things going on in Tiffin and Seneca County at http://www.tiffinseneca.org.