>>> Log in to webinar at 2:00 p.m. on June 29 here – https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85157927016
TIFFIN, OHIO – June 25, 2021 – In response to the announcement on Friday of the launch of four business grant programs by Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Lt. Governor John Husted, the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is co-hosting a webinar with the Seneca Regional Chamber, Ohio Lt. Governor John Husted’s Office and the Small Business Development Center at Terra State to go over the programs, answer questions, and connect you to the right people. Money has been set aside for businesses in every county, including Seneca County.
The four programs are the following:
- Food and Beverage Establishment Grant – up to $30,000 to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and other food and drinking businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. $100 million has been set aside for this program.
- Entertainment Venue Grant – up to $30,000 to theaters, music venues, spectator sports venues, museums, and other entertainment establishments affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. $20 million has been set aside for the program.
- Lodging Grant – up to $30,000 to hotels, motels, and bed and breakfast operations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. $25 million has been set aside for this program.
- New Small Business Grant – up to $10,000 to small businesses established between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020. $10 million has been set aside for this program.
The webinar will be available to businesses and anyone interested from the general public and take place at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 29, 2021. The Zoom link can be found at tsepwebinar.com, or attendees can connect directly at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85157927016 at the time of the event. Preregistration is not necessary.
More details on the program and application to the programs can be found at https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/. Businesses can begin applying to the program that same day.
Cohosts for the program will be the following:
- Lu Cooke, Ohio Lt. Governor’s Office
- Bryce Riggs, Executive Director, Seneca Regional Chamber and Destination Seneca County
- David Zak, President & CEO, Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership
- Audrey Flood, Development Manager for Rural, Entrepreneurship and Community Development
- Holly Hoffman, Coordinator of Workforce & Community Education, Terra State Community College
About the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership
Started in 1983 as the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC), the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership is a private, non-profit corporation dedicated to driving positive economic, downtown, and community development in Tiffin and Seneca County, Ohio, which consistently ranks among the top communities nationally for economic development. Learn more about the great things going on in Tiffin and Seneca County at www.tiffinseneca.org.