Annual Downtown Tiffin Celebration & Summit
TIFFIN, OHIO – SEPTEMBER 8, 2022 – Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership hosted the 2022 Main Street Celebration and Downtown Summit Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022, at the Chandelier Community Event Center, 151 S. Washington St. The program included award presentations and celebrated the success of 2021 and 2022.
The event provided the opportunity to highlight some of our wonderful volunteers, building owners, business owners, and those who have dedicated countless hours to the revitalization of Downtown Tiffin. The 2022 Downtown Tiffin Main Street Award winners were:
- Ryan Poignon, Anne Gase Achievement Award.
- 92 S. Washington St., Development Award.
- Yours With Every Stitch – Danielle Park, Entrepreneurial Award.
- Reino’s Pizza & Pasta, Business Legacy Award.
- Mike Pinkston, Lifetime Achievement Award.
We were also excited to announce that Downtown Tiffin will be receiving four Heritage Ohio Main Street awards at the annual Heritage Ohio State Preservation and Revitalization Conference, taking place Oct. 3-5 in Toledo, Ohio.
The night also featured:
- Matt Wiederhold, Executive Director of Heritage Ohio, presenting the keynote speech about downtown revitalization and historic preservation and how that relates to Downtown Tiffin.
- Year in review by Director of Downtown Revitalization Amy Reinhart.
- T-Town DJ with the musical entertainment for the event.
About Downtown Tiffin
The revitalization of downtown Tiffin began in 2011, when a group of community members came together to for “Tiffin Tomorrow”, with the goal of promoting and encouraging economic development in downtown Tiffin, and creating plans, programs and actions to ensure long-term vitality and prosperity. In 2014, the city of Tiffin contracted with SIEDC to act as the downtown organization and “Tiffin Tomorrow” came under the SIEDC umbrella as the “Downtown Development Committee,” which serves as the governing board of the downtown organization. In 2015, Tiffin joined Heritage Ohio’s Ohio Main Street Program. For more information, click here.