There are a lot of exciting events that happen in downtown Tiffin!
Taste of Downtown Tiffin – Third Thursday
5pm – 8pm (Thursday Night Tunes begin at 7pm at East Green Amphitheater)
Join us for a taste of Downtown Tiffin this 3rd Thursday, August 18 from 5pm – 8pm. This will be located in the Library parking lot between the National Corner Splash Pad and the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library. Jefferson Street will also be closed down to allow for pedestrian traffic between Market Street and Court Street. Tickets will be sold for $1 each.
This event is sponsored by Reineke Family Dealerships and UIS Insurance & Investments.
2022 Downtown Tiffin Events
- Walks (April 30, June 25, October 15 & December 3)
- Trivia Nights (monthly on the Second Thursday at 7 pm)
- Farmers Markets (Every Saturday: May – October)
- Thursday Night Tunes (Thursday’s: June – August at Frost-Kalnow Amphitheater)
- Downtown Clean-Up Dates (April 23, June 11, Aug 13, October 8, November 19)
- St. Paddy’s Day 5K – March 19
- Bicentennial Kickoff Event: Proclamation at the Ritz Theatre – March 25
- Memorial Day Parade- May 30
- Third Thursday Series (monthly) – Starting again in April
- East Green Concerts (June – September) – Click here for details.
- Around the Town – August 20
- Motors ‘n Music Car Show – August 20
- Sidewalk Garage Sale Days – August 27
- Bicentennial Farm to Table Dinner – August 27
- Downtown Tiffin Pizza Party – September 15
- Heritage Festival – September 16-18
- Main Street Summit & Celebration – September 8
- Downtown Trick-or-Treat – October 20
- Small Business Saturday – November 26
- Christmas Tree Lighting – December 2
- Christmas Walk – December 3
- 7th Annual Glass Scavenger Hunt – Dec 7
- Free Holiday Movie at the Ritz Theatre – December 17
- Bicentennial: Year of 200 Celebration – December 29
Looking for a fun way to explore downtown Tiffin? Four uniquely themed walks are held throughout the year;
- Chocolate Walk – April 30, 2022
- Summer Stroll – June 25, 2022
- Pumpkin Stroll – October 15, 2022
- Christmas Walk – December 3, 2022
Your ticket allows you to visit participating locations and collect a unique treat related to the walk’s theme. There are stops throughout the downtown area. Get a group of friends together and wear your walking shoes! Read more
Trivia Night in Downtown Tiffin is a collaboration between TSEP and the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library. Our goal is to bring people of our great community together for a fun-filled evening while supporting locally owned businesses. Locations vary, but have included, The Renaissance of Tiffin, Reino’s Party Room, the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, the Elks Lodge, the Chandelier Community Events Center and many more.
Teams can register prior to the event by calling the library at 419-447-3751 or online at tiffinsenecalibrary.org. Registration often fills quickly! The night of the event, teams will write their answers and submit them to the judges during four rounds of general trivia. At the end of the night, the winning team gets to take home the traveling Trivia Night trophy!
Follow “Trivia Night in Downtown Tiffin” on Facebook
- Downtown Tiffin Art Walk – April 21
- Barking Lot Party – May 19
- Bicentennial Birthday Party – June 16
- Sweet Summertime – July 21
- Taste Of Downtown Tiffin – August 18
- SCYP Pizza Party – September 15
- Downtown Trick or Treat – October 20
Themed evenings in downtown Tiffin – every third Thursday of each month! Each Thursday has a theme and participating businesses and restaurants are encouraged to incorporate the theme through decorations, a special menu items, music and more!
St. Paddy’s Day 5K
March 19, 2022
Chase the Leprechaun during the Annual St. Paddy’s Day 5k Run/Walk. Every year there is a speedy leprechaun in the race. The leprechaun starts after everyone else has begun, giving you a generous head start. Costumes are encouraged! Awards are given to the Top Ladd and Top Lass finishers. Proceeds to benefit Downtown Revitalization in Tiffin. Read more
Memorial Day Events
May 30, 2022
Experience the Tiffin-Seneca County Farmers Market sponsored by Sutton Bank in beautiful historic downtown Tiffin. The Farmers Markets will take place on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month starting in May and run through October.
Customers can purchase home grown produce, home-made baked goods, honey, flowers and more. The market is open from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and is located on S. Washington St., adjacent to the Courthouse.
Follow the Tiffin-Seneca County Farmers Market on Facebook.
September 15, 2022
Bring the whole family to enjoy a taste of Tiffin and Seneca County! The event will take place throughout Downtown Tiffin.
Attendees can purchase $1 tickets that can be redeemed for a pizza from any vendor. Half of each ticket sold will go toward charity.
August 27, 2022
Snag some great deals in Downtown Tiffin during the Garage Sales! You won’t want to miss this fun day, you’re sure to find something at the Garage Sales or the Farmer’s Market!
September 16-18, 2022
Tiffin-Seneca Heritage Festival is Ohio’s 8th largest festival. The “Living Village” is located at Hedges Boyer Park and you can step back in time with reenactments, activities, music and vendors. The “Downtown Area” has family friendly entertainment including amusement rides, children’s areas, games, food vendors and more.
Visit the Festival’s site, https://www.tiffinfestival.com, for more information.
Main Street Celebration & Summit
September 8, 2022
The Main Street Celebration is a celebration of the successes of the previous year and updates about what’s happening Downtown Tiffin! Annual awards are to be presented and there is an opportunity for community input.
Spend the day exploring downtown Tiffin for a chance to win great prizes! Teams of 3 or 4 will be tasked by visiting downtown businesses and completing different missions!
Get more information on Facebook
- Tree Lighting – December 2, 2022
- Christmas Walk – December 3, 2022
- Holiday Movie at the Ritz – December 18, 2022
Get into the holiday spirit with some fun activities happening in Downtown Tiffin. The Downtown Christmas Tree Lighting kicks-off the season, followed by the Christmas Walk. The fun doesn’t stop there, enjoy a free family holiday movie at The Ritz and visit with Santa.