Following the successful launch of the program, the city set aside $100,000 for Facade Enhancement in 2015. There were 16 grant approvals, resulting in a $700,000 investment in downtown Tiffin.
- 140/142 S. Washington St. – Approved for a $10,000 grant as part of an upper floor loft apartment renovation project.
- 190 S. Washington St. (Dr. Shreiner) – Approved for a $2,375 grant for window restoration and painting of window jambs and door.
- 94/96 S. Washington St. – Approved for a $10,000 grant for roof repairs, and the installation of EPDM, a durable synthetic rubber coating.
- 49 E. Perry St. (Knights of Columbus) – Approved for a $4,900 grant for painting and column and trim repair.
- 260 S. Washington St. (Soni Junction) – Approved for a $10,000 grant for brick work as part of a complete demolition and rebuild on the property. The grant enabled the building owners to use materials in keeping with downtown aesthetics. The entire project investment was $200,000.
- 23 S. Washington St. (Select Realty Group) – Approved for a $1,750 grant for exterior restoration, including scraping, repairing, and painting the front exterior, two front doors and the metal roof; masonry repair; tuck pointing; and new signage.
- 104 E. Market St. (Tiffin Academy of Hair Design) – Approved for a $3,750 grant for improvements including repairing the existing trim on the front of the building and painting it with a new color scheme in keeping with historic colors, railing repair and painting, and stucco work.
- 73 E. Market St. (Reino’s Pizza and Pasta) – Approved for a grant of $4,200 for tuck pointing, window replacement, trim painting and roof repairs.
- 65 E. Market St. (formerly the Duck Inn) – Approved for a grant of $2,476 for brick repair and painting.
- 186 S. Washington St. – Approved for a $10,000 grant for window and door restoration and replacement, and the removal and replacement of wall and trim material.
- 33 S. Washington St. – Approved for a $7,800 grant for second and third floor window replacement, tuck pointing and brick repair, awning mechanism repair and cover replacement, repainting non-masonry materials and a storefront window replacement, as part of an overall building renovation project.
- 106 E. Perry St. (Tiffin Elks Lodge #94) – Approved for a $3,150 grant for window installation and painting of the balcony and front facade.
- Laird Arcade – Approved for a grant of $10,000 as part of a $310,000 roof repair/replacement project.
- 27 Court St. (Lange, DeVine and Claus) – Approved for a $3,670 grant for window replacement.
- 20 E. Market St. (formerly Another Man’s Treasure) – Approved for a $6,850 grant as part of a complete storefront and apartment renovation project.
- 16 E. Perry St. (Tiffin Cab Service) – Approved for a $5,000 grant to repair and paint the facade.
- 30 Riverside Dr. (Rush Graphix) – Approved for a $3,550 grant for a renovation involving the replacement of siding fasteners, exterior painting and the addition of a new corner-wrap awning. (Note – This project was approved, not completed.)