This project is now closed and accepting no new inquiries. Please contact Corrina Haynes, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be placed on the email list for future opportunities.
Read story about successful purchase here: “T.J. Willie’s gets new owner.” (Seneca News Daily)
- Type of Opportunity: Restaurant business for sale (no real estate).
- Opportunity ID: TSEO 2021-05, Project Thunder.
- Posting Date: December 20, 2021.
- Closing Date: February 21, 2022.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a long-standing Seneca County food and beverage establishment is wanting to retire and sell his business to another entrepreneur.
- Annual sales this year are $1.3 million, with a 6 to 8 percent profit margin. Pre-covid it was $1.5 million.
- The monthly rent for the space is $3,000.
- The business currently employs 25 to 27 full- and part-time.
- Asking Price: $275,000 (possibly negotiable). All equipment, furniture, tableware, inventory, etc. is included. All equipment and furniture new within the last ten years. Also included are $200,000 in transferable tax credits.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: Buyer is responsible for funding or financing the purchase.
- Ongoing Support: The business owner will provide support and serve as a resource to help the purchaser learn the business.
How To Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact David Zak, President & CEO of TSEP, at email@example.com or by phone at 419.912.1150 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion. After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.