Dream Big, Tiffin.
Do you or your organization have a specific, defined project plan? Are you seeking funding or support for your project?
Projects can be submitted next September 1 through November 12, 2021.
Helpful Information & Tips
If you have questions or experience difficulties submitting the form, please contact email@example.com.
- View a list of questions before going to the form here.
- Read about the Project Identification & Prioritization Process here.
- All project submission information and supporting documents will be posted on TSEP’s website during a public comment period. DO NOT INCLUDE INFORMATION IN YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE.
- Take a moment to review the questions before filling out the form – most questions are simple, but others may require some preparation.
- Many questions require an answer and must be filled in before submitting the form; those required questions are noted with an asterisk (*). If you miss a required question, you will be notified that your questionnaire is incomplete and prompted to fill in the required field before you can submit your questionnaire.
- Once your completed questionnaire has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your browser as well as an email confirmation (within 24 hours). If you DO NOT receive this confirmation message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the opportunity to include supporting documents. (Supporting documents can be board lists, project renderings, maps, letters of support, etc.).
How will projects be prioritized? What is the process?
Click here to view the process outline and background.