Representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration Great Lakes Region and U.S. Department of Agriculture will co-host a free webinar about access to capital and resources for small businesses in rural Ohio 10-11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 16.
This event is a must for entrepreneurs and small business owners in the agriculture industry in search of information about SBA and USDA lending and small business growth programs.
The goal of this free event is to help improve access to capital for rural small businesses and increase investment opportunities in rural areas.
- Robert Scott, SBA – Robert Scott serves as the Regional Administrator for SBA’s Great Lakes Region, overseeing the delivery of the agency’s financial assistance, technical assistance and government contracting activities throughout Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- David L. Hall, State Director for USDA Ohio Rural Development – David L. Hall is the State Director for USDA Ohio Rural Development. Appointed by the Trump Administration in November 2017, Hall brings more than two decades of expertise to the position, with work encompassing private, quasi-governmental, and public-sector service.
- Leonard Hubert, State Executive Director, USDA FSA – Leonard Hubert was appointed by the Trump Administration to serve as the state executive director of the Ohio USDA Farm Service Agency in November 2017. Before relocating to Ohio, Hubert spent 15 years working for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Bureau of Animal Industry, as chief of the Agriculture Marketing Service Division, and in the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General.
Additional presentations by:
- Mark Van Hoose, FSA Ohio Farm Facility Loan Program
- Randy Monhemius, USDA Ohio Business and Industry Program
- Jerome Jones, SBA Columbus District Lender Relations Specialist