Updated Feb. 17, 2022 – New Economic Development position open until March 11, 2022. Send work/experience history and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details below.
The hunt is on! We are searching for a great new team member. Are you searching for a new career challenge and opportunity that does not require a specialized degree but will build the skills and education you already have and help you grow? Do you want to belong to an award-winning organization with a great purpose, coaching, flexibility, growth opportunities, and culture? If so, please read on and learn about the newest opportunity. We just might be a great fit for you.
Here’s more detailed information about the opportunity and the position:
Explore and learn more
- Career Opportunity Profile: Broad overview of the what the opportunity is and how it works.
- Traditional Position Description: Standard position description.
- Intro to TSEP: Who are we and what do we do?
- TSEP Connect: Get to know us better (in-person, online, etc.).
- TSEP Thrive: Why we are a great place to work.
To apply and explore the opportunity further, send the following to email@example.com by Friday, March 11, 2022:
How to apply
- Experience History: Resume, link to LinkedIn profile, or something else detailing your work, academic, volunteer, and/or other life experience.
- Statement of Interest: Cover letter, email, video or other communication which tells us why you are interested in pursuing a career with TSEP.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to David Zak, President & CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org, 419.912.1150), and/or any member of the team. Contact information in the right margin.