TSEP Connect is our intentional effort to help people get to know the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership better – who we are, what we do, and what opportunities there are to get involved. This is done primarily through live events, online, and publications. Contact Corrina Haynes, Operations Manager, with any questions (419.447.3831, firstname.lastname@example.org).
TSEP puts on formal events as well as informal meet and greets in order to build relationships and understanding about TSEP and the great things going on in Tiffin and rural Seneca County. They are open to the public, but we do not cover registration, food, or drinks cost.
- In-Person Events
- Downtown Celebration: This is our annual, open-to-the-public gathering with drinks, hors-d’oeuvres, speakers and awards to celebrate Downtown Tiffin. It will be held this year on September 8, 2022.
- Other Events: Throughout the year, we’ll seek to attend other public events where people can connect with us, too. We’ll put those here.
There are many ways to connect with and get to know the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership (TSEP) and its team online. We typically push out 100 media releases, 200 stories, and thousands of social media posts a year on websites and social media.
- tiffinseneca.org: Our main content hub with almost 1,000 pages of content, with 150 new posts every year. You can subscribe to new posts here. We will also be revamping our website in 2022 and creating a new site for Downtown Tiffin.
- DowntownTiffinEvents.com: A subpage on our main website that highlights downtown events.
- northwestcareerready.org: An independent site for the youth-based workforce development initiative we helped create and lead.
- senecacountyceo.org: An independent site for the youth-based entrepreneurship initiative we helped create and lead.
- TSEP Facebook Page: Our main distribution channel for TSEP content. 6.6k followers.
- Downtown Tiffin Facebook Page: Our main distribution channel for Downtown Tiffin specific content. 3.4k followers.
- Jobs Seneca County Facebook Page: An effort to promote career opportunities for Seneca County employers. 2.3k followers. 3k posts a year.
- @TiffinSeneca: Another distribution channel for TSEP content.
- TSEP’s YouTube Channel: A storage and distribution channel for our videos.
TSEP writes, publishes and makes available a variety of reports, plans, studies, and newsletters. Below are some of the more recent ones available to the general public.
- TSEP Annual Reports: Only three most recent ones are provided here. We have them going back to 2013/14 and can provide upon request.
- Reports: TSEP produces and/or shares a number of reports:
- Dream Big Tiffin! Report (2021)
- Strategic Plans & Studies: check out the many plans and studies TSEP helped create, uses, leads the implementation of, or participates in.
- Downtown Digest: our monthly e-newsletter on Downtown Tiffin. Contact Amy Reinhart at email@example.com to be added to the list.