The Tiffin CARES Act Small Business Relief Grant program accepting applications right now for businesses with less than 30 employees and less than $2 million in revenue and will be until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 12. Here are the top ten reasons why businesses should apply now:
- There is still a lot of funding available. There are 56 applications currently eligible for funding, under review or in process. The program is able up to handle another 40.
- There is still time. The application period closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 12.
- The online application system is easy. Check your eligibility and apply online in under 10 minutes.
- You can save your work. Register, fill out what you can, and come back to it if you need to.
- You only have to upload two pieces of paperwork: a signed W-9 and the first page of your 2019 tax return (plus Schedule C). If you don’t have a scanner, you can drop copies off to the TSEP offices at 19 W. Market St.
- You can submit an incomplete application before the deadline. If you are still working on getting a piece of documentation or information, go ahead and submit. It “saves your place” in line.
- We contact you if there are problems. If you fill something out incorrectly, we will contact you within 24 hours to tell you how to fix it.
- We will help fix your application and upload any additional documents or information for you after submittal.
- You get responses within 24 hours. You can ask any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and the customer service team will get back to you by the next business day.
- Reporting is simple. You only have one simple report to fill out after you receive the grant, and you get four months to do that.
Please email us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you by the next business day, usually sooner.